Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Personal learning and reflection:



What and how I have been learning
·        Online (research and self-teaching)
·        Attended an Augmented reality two-day conference in West Auckland (MOTAT) on May the 19th and 20th. 
·        Simply creating new Augmented reality apps occasionally.

changes to the storyboard with reasons:
After reflecting and discussing with the Lecturer about potential changes; the story board has had a significant change within the quantity of information and lessons being provided. For instance, the proposal & preliminary plan submitted for the course requirements, was based around a 10 week/ lesson structure. The content was reduced to 4 weeks/ lessons in order to ensure it was not too much information and practical for the everyday person, with a potentially busy lifestyle.

Communications and process throughout the Project:
Good communication was established between the lecturer, others students, and participants to the final learning objective established.

From the initial beginnings:
When I reached a point of uncertainty about the direction and quality of information; I would ensure I had discussions with one or many of the three communications reference points, mentioned above (Lecturer, other students or participants in ITAR7.808 Introduction to Augmented Reality Basics*).

During and after proposal and preliminary planning stages:
During the proposal and planning stages, I showed my developments to others and the feedback was positive. The lecturer provided comments and feedback (after marking and assessing the final part of this stage*). I had another discussion with the lecturer and peers, in order to obtain various suitable options for the implementation and reflection report stages.


During and after the implementation and reflection report stages:
I obtained feedback from participants and others, who view the EIT Online ITAR7.808 “Sandbox paper” I had established. The following are some of the comments; after viewing the “4 Week and Phase” developments.

Actually, these new technologies are so exciting for me. I look forward to live in this technological environment in the recent future. Moreover, I consider that it can make our life more convenient. In addition, I suppose that for example, although my lover cannot stay with me whole day, I still can hug her through these technologies.

Rex

The following is another comment made, after reviewing this Digital learning approach:
Hi Carlos,

These new technologies are very interesting. I have been eager to live in a room full of the glass. I think they are full of potential on the market in the future, which can bring people more fun and better life experience. I really enjoy this tutorial.

Many thanks
Li

No comments:

Post a Comment